Welcome to the new Garden Pond Forum!

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Confusing and not really liking it. Oh well.

Give it a few days and I'm sure you'll start to get used to it :). There are quite a few benefits with this software - too many to list, but most importantly it's so easy to keep secure, up to date and bug-free. If you use the site on a phone you'll also see how easy it is to use. Plus, uploading images is so easy now.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
MISSY THE POLKA DOT YORKIE.jpg

Once you get used to it, it will become an old friend like the other forum

Our winter wear.............down here lol We were at a green market, buying fresh tomatoes, veggies, doggy treats

Love the new photo abilities.

Attachments

• MISSY THE POLKA DOT YORKIE closeup.jpg
    MISSY THE POLKA DOT YORKIE closeup.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 341

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I'm peeking around at things as I type and now I see the smilies as a few ago I could not. I think I am gonna like it. Just had to squint some to see the light gray lettering saying when each post was written :rolleyes:

Reaction score
I like the new "background" as well as the fact that you can hover the mouse over the title of the thread and get a preview of the first few lines. I enjoy that feature on other forums because I can get an idea of whether of not the post is worth reading.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Is a app for a smart phone yet? I think I saw something in the email I got about the new format about a smart phone app

If you visit GPF on your phone you'll see that the site adjusts and works fully on a mobile browser - it's a responsive design (rather than an app), give it a whirl and you'll see what I mean, it works really well :D.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I like it, though when I first logged on today I thought I had gone to the wrong forum! LOL so I tried logging in and here I was, the right place. Seems once I get used to it it will be much better :)

Congrats to Addy! Great choice :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I like it, but I dont seem to be getting any posts in my email when someone posts something new in this forum anymore...

Ask a Question