well now i'm mad

Reaction score
Ya i would just keep calling them and also video tape them on your property .. call the animal control to come out .. and if they arent there then show them the video .. keep calling .. they will get sick of it and do something .. it is not the animals fault it is the bad owners fault .. so sad that the dogs ended up with them... they are just bored..i love animals .. and i have 3 dogs ..2 jack russells and a min pin mix .. they are spoiled to death .. all 3 sleep with us in a king size bed .. (and no room for us) lol..

i just dont like it when ppl treat there animals like that ..

Marion

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I love animals and growing up on what my referred to as a mini organic farm I had to love them .My mother raised chihuahua's and i have always had pets .I think they give more love than they get sometimes .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well I must be stupid I was out working in the yard and the neighbor with the dogs and cats now was out there for like the 10th time trying to start his ride on mower in over 2 weeks it has been parked in the driveway facing my property .He has been push mowing 2 acres since then .The mower is the same one I have and noticed his blade handle is lowered and know they are built to not start with the mower blade down .So what do I do go over and show him and put the blade bar up and it starts right off .Found out he can speak a little english but his girlfriend no english .Oh well I hope that is a good deed I get credited for and maybe now they will think about there pets .I told him he seemed to not really know since he is not there that much and said he will speak to her .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good sissy sometimes w/ a good communication flow things can work out for the better. I am hoping this will help talking to the guy and you got to help him out too!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Well not sure since his english is limited but at least I showed him I am not the bad neighbor here .It is coming from there .If a neighbor needs help i try my best .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I will be believe that when i see it .the ball is in there court now

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Sissy;
I've been thinking of your last few posts while having lunch and doing the dishes, and have a short story of my own for you. I, too, was an immigrant, arriving here at the tender age of seven. Let me tell you, there is nothing more frightening to someone, child or adult, than to suddenly find themselves in a new country with strange customs, a language you don't understand, and your closest relatives or friends a thousand miles or more away. Your act of kindness may well be the turning point in this relationship. The girlfriend may not even have known that the dogs were bothering you. You never know, they may turn out to be great neighbours yet!
John

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I got some neighbors that are from Thailand and the kids windows overlook the pond and they alway look out their window and wave to me and the fish. Last year the small kids were sneaking in to play by the pond by themselves. I found the gate open and a small little chair propped up by the latch. We had a little talk and I asked litttle Emma, "Did you see who was in my pond playing while I was gone? Little Emma looked frightened and said "no". I said "are you sure? Cause if you and your little brother were in and someone fell in, how would they get out"? Little Emma then admitted that they were playing by the pond while I was gone. I said that was OK, but to please let their mom know where they are, just in case! The little children are only 3 and 5 and asking them to please not touch the "candy dish" that was right in front of them was just to much to ask of them at that age, so I now lock the gate just in case! I do have a little pond in the front yard with lots of garden "junk" and their really very good kids and I don't mind the hanging out in the front, they never are any trouble really. All the kids in the neighborhood come by from time to time and I aways treat them nice and sometimes give out candy or icecream bars. This way if you get "on their good side" chances are that they will be good in return!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
She is the worst mother I have ever seen and thats what turned me off .You don't let a 3 and 4 year old wonder around outside in this rural area by them selves .I have seen those kids out in the woods and down on the road and the speed limit is 40 mph here .I have even seen them out late at night .Even my neighbors complain because the children were down on the road throwing rocks at cars and on the new house across the road they broke out 2 windows throwing rocks .The people in the cars that got hit called the police I have no clue what happened .She will be on her cell phone every time I see her .At least they are cosiderat when they have parties and go on the other side of the house away from my property .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well another idiot neighbor moved in across the road and they seem to think the woods is there private firing range for 2 hours now and now 4 state police cars there .There is a pasture on the other side of the woods not even 50 ft away and they were rapid firing that way again and they have been drinking all day .Good gosh does it never end .They moved in 2 months ago and this is the second time they did this .Gosh where are the gun laws and why do I get idiot neighbors .I hope they did not hit any of Marty's cows or horses .I guess I picked the wrong state to move too when it comes to guns .

Reaction score
WE have a dog the owners INSIST can't be in my yard AND in my pond because he has an Electric fence well guess what I have called and called but nothing was done. I put used cat litter around my flower garden and that kept him from digging but it stunk! then a man up the road who has property specifically for hunting caught the dog chasing deer, he went to the police and told them he WAS in his right to shoot the dog because the dog was interfearing with his way of feeding his family! Police went to owner and warned them that if the dog was sited again he was going to be shot! HUMM we havent seen the dog for months! Maybe u ned to Tell them it is in your right to protect your family sometimes a threat is better than action. Good Luck!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thing is I could never even threaten that here because if something happens to the dogs the police will look at me first and that here is mandatory 1 year in jail and a fine .They did buy a dog run for them as the neighbor signed a complaint because she almost hit one of the dogs and the dog chased her car after and funny she is the mother of a state cop ,well guessing you may need inside influence here to get things done .

Ask a Question