j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha here is my lovely little family. Think I was about 24 or 25. Wow look how long my hubby's hair was! The little one my hubby is holding is our son and the one w/ me is our daughter. Man that was a long time ago.
Threw in one (20yrs old)when at our after marriage party doing bad, bad things.........well it's legal here now so guess they can't come after me right?
We listened to Dylan,The Doors, Cream, Iron Butterfly etc.

us.jpg

me partying on wedding day.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey where's everyone else's pix................come on people, Let it all hang out :afro:
Anyone remember this song..........this group was a one hit wonder:

Reaction score
Wow, you guys have been busy. JW - you don't look too happy in that picture - I think back to my 20's and I had the world by the a$$, just didn't know it at the time.

Just saw KISS not that long ago. They put on a great show - the Pyrotechnics really got me. They were about 100 feet away from us and we could feel the heat from the flames. Can't imagine Gene Simmons and the rest on stage with the Flames.

Don't think I can come up with a picture from my 20's, I can come up with 30's, 40's and 50's -

Capewind - I like long hair. I will never cut my hair, so I am with you on that. Too much versatility....

Reaction score
Carolyn22 said:
Don't think I can come up with a picture from my 20's, I can come up with 30's, 40's and 50's -
30s work:)

Carolyn22 said:
Capewind - I like long hair. I will never cut my hair, so I am with you on that. Too much versatility....
Exactly, although I do need to trim the split ends .. no effort at all ... normal day ... echo safety glasses to hold it back ... simple to throw into a ponytail or twist into a bun (with a scrunchie or a PEN) ... after the curling iron stage, and the PERMS (ohhh remembering the smell) ... I like EASY:)

Reaction score
Ok - I found one in an old collage my Mom made a long time ago. This is probably circa 1982ish - I did do the big hair thing, but not in this picture - I believe that was later in the 80's. I was 23, (I think).

Attachments

• IMG_8595-1.jpg
    IMG_8595-1.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 367

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Carolyn...WHATS IN THE GLASS?....huh? come on, vodka? rum? gin?
E.H... HEY..you had hair! how cool was that?....lol whats with the cases? needed them as couterweights for balance? i only have one real question.
MILLERS, REALLY? in CANADA wheres theres Molsons, Labbats, etc...?

Ask a Question