Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
Here's me in 1987, when I was 20. Loved me some Aqua Net hairspray :p
BigHair1987.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Wish I could go back to my 20's when kids didnt have battery operated cars with plastic wheels that grate up and down my quiet neighborhood like fingernails on a chalkboard with screams that could break glass! Can I apply the 2nd amendment and defend my freedom of peace? (Oh cummon guys, I know what ur thinking! No! I wont shoot the kids, its just a joke, lol!)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4b
Country
United States
What's with so many Brain Dead people? Dogs that are tied up all the time and bark for hours, kids, we have a young, maybe 8 year old girl in our neighborhood that screams bloody murder about 8 times an hour. Definitely, people had somewhat better manners/more considerate of others back then. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for living through the 60s and 70s, if I hadn't made it, none of these things would bother me!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
What's with so many Brain Dead people? Dogs that are tied up all the time and bark for hours, kids, we have a young, maybe 8 year old girl in our neighborhood that screams bloody murder about 8 times an hour. Definitely, people had somewhat better manners/more considerate of others back then. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for living through the 60s and 70s, if I hadn't made it, none of these things would bother me!
Ikr? My dad would never tolerate me screaming as a child...and to this day, I agree with him. I could never tolerate me screaming either. My son screams on occassion and its discouraged. We have thin air up here. When that child screams, its heard 5 blocks away and makes people uncomfortable. I try to teach my kids respect for their neighbors and environment but some people just dont get that. I can tolerate the plastic car, but the screaming...thats overkill...

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I found an old picture album.:)
I was 22 in 1985, on a solo cross Canada motorcycle trip.:LOL:
On the ferry deck over to Newfoundland.

Hey Mitch...great pic both at 22 and the new avatar. I also liked that last one you had for your avatar too...but, in that one you had brown hair and a long nose!
lau.gif

Ask a Question