j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Good pic Bullfrog...............just as I pictured you would be and you pretty much look the same other than your hair has matured :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
So music conversation ended ... WHERE ARE THE PICTURES??? LOL ...
Roflmao! I was thinking same thing. Its like asking people to attend their college graduation reunion and posting before and afters, lol. I would show you my wedding pics only cuz youve never seen anything else. I would hope Im remembered forever young and thin, lol. But thats a lie right? Lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
I was a serious "back to the lander type" I had 2 ponds and a tiny cabin. The ponds were 80x30 and 12x20, with a small natural stream flowing through them. Me and my great dog, Stryder, at 2, he lived to be 17 1/2 years old.

View attachment 91166

Steve
Thats courage my man! Total hippy commune thing you got going on there! Lol! I would show mine but not digitally downloaded into my thingy by doing something to get it here...umm...what other excuses do I have for no pics? Sure I can come up with some...lol.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
I'm only 31, so I'm not that far out of my twenties, but here's a picture of me in my mid-twenties in Afghanistan:

me%20in%20afghanistan.jpg
Im too sexy for my camos, too sexy for my camos, too sexy yeah! Just messin with ya...nice pic! Thats pure american badass right there! Thanks!

Ask a Question