sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Just came in from mowing to make hubby food and it is hot out 75 degrees and feels warmer

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Did any one watch this old house show .He sprayed on a 60 mil synthetic rubber on masonry and rock wall .It cures in an hour guy said to a totally water proof surface

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
no frost and 76 today and sunny .I spent part of the day installing security lighting to my property to protect my pond .

morewater

President, Raccoon Haters International
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
They're calling for below freezing (celcius) and 5-15cm of wet snow for tonight north of Toronto.

Then it's 16C on Saturday.

Saturday golf game is still on.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
It is getting to be really cold out here.The temperature was about 51.Pretty soon the real winter will start setting in.I found an interesting blog from canglow windows and doors that mentions some tips on how to save on energy bills this winter .Reducing the amount of hot water and turning down the heater at night are some great ways to save on energy bills.

Uh oh, janet11 may just be a spammer....:cautious:

Pond is frozen over in the morning here and clears up in the afternoon.
It's getting close...

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You going to use colored golf balls morewater .I used to laugh at hubby summer golf balls and winter golf balls .We are supposed to get near 80 this weekend and hoping they are right i have to many projects to get done yet .Putting the new lights together was fairly easy with the new connectors they have on them .But getting them in on the hard ground is not .I have to use a pipe and hammer to make the holes for the stakes .No rain here and ground is hard .
They're calling for below freezing (celcius) and 5-15cm of wet snow for tonight north of Toronto.

Then it's 16C on Saturday.

Saturday golf game is still on.

Ask a Question