Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
20161027_123937.jpg
20161027_123929.jpg
20161027_123905.jpg
20161027_123849.jpg
Weather has been so nice lately and I have been busy with Halloween. Sorry I have been away for a few weeks... Stumping Hard for Trump!!! Ha ha ha

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a/5b
Yesterday was the first really fall-like day we have had so far--temperatures in the 40s, rainy/misty all day. It's that kind of cold and dampness that goes right through to your bones. Today the sun is trying to peek out out and it's around 48. Overall the weather is still cooperating for our garage project...they poured concrete for the footings on Tuesday and they are out there now working on the next steps.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Started to sprinkle a little here so decided to call it quits and take my laundry down and bring it in .Nice and windy all day so it dried fast .Hey colleen you need a devil fish for you Halloween display

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No rain while we were out packing our trailer and truck w/firewood. A giant Maple tree fell down in someones driveway and we scored the free big rounds of it!

Love your scary ghouls @callingcolleen1 and love your Trump support on Facebook too. Now since you live in Canada how does Trump winning effect you exactly?

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Froze to the bone, sitting at the farmers market selling honey, not "cold" only 58 but windy, rainy, cut through everything we were wearing. Glad to be home again!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The fall rains finally arrived. A week ago, we were in sever drought status. The upper pond is full and the lower one should be by Sunday. The large fish in the upper pond ate about 1 pound of food this summer. This month I opened a 44 pound bag. They have just about devoured the whole bag. They're getting bright in color. Should be spawning any day now.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
I've been away from home, spending time with family, in northern MI. There was snow near by and cold temps.....brrrr. Heading home, south, in a couple days!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We need rain and all it did was sprinkle yesterday .Not enough to even wet the ground .I heard thunder and packed up everything outside and then the sun came back out .Addy I just bought honey from the guy down the road .He sells clover honey .It is so good and I don't understand why people buy honey in a grocery store .I grew up with fresh honey and can't use that junk they sell in the stores .I would rather spend more for the fresh stuff .

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
No rain while we were out packing our trailer and truck w/firewood. A giant Maple tree fell down in someones driveway and we scored the free big rounds of it!

Love your scary ghouls @callingcolleen1 and love your Trump support on Facebook too. Now since you live in Canada how does Trump winning effect you exactly?
Donald WILL make everything better for all of America.. If Killery gets elected (won't happen) but if it did ... Who wants Her hands on the worlds most powerful nukes when (as her campaign manager says) "does not know what planet she is on" !!!
I did my part to save us all. I think I was helpful in turning votes for Trump. Remember.. I was the first to join the "Trump" wagon way back when he first announced. People laughed at me and some unfriended me. People at work laughed at me... No body laughing now and now I have a "small" gathering of new Trump supporters who Love me!!!

What ever effects the States Always affects us to a degree. This election will lead Canada down the far Right path and save us from the New world order agenda...
They did a poll in Canada and if Trump was running for Prime Minister here .... He would win by a massive landslide!!!

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
[QUOTE="sissy, post: 323746, member: 2982 .Addy I just bought honey from the guy down the road .He sells clover honey .It is so good and I don't understand why people buy honey in a grocery store .I grew up with fresh honey and can't use that junk they sell in the stores .I would rather spend more for the fresh stuff .[/QUOTE]

I can't eat honey that is not raw, fresh the flavor is so good. Our bees have spoiled us.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
Watch out for honey from China and other countries that contain mainly corn syrup.
Always buy local, I'm sure addy knows a lot about that topic.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Watch out for honey from China and other countries that contain mainly corn syrup.
Always buy local, I'm sure addy knows a lot about that topic.
lol a bit!

74 today, heading to 80 tomorrow, it is the end of October the leaves have fallen.................

Ask a Question