sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We have petsmart and petco here and they carry very little in the line of foods .They carry the boxed brands and regular stuff but thats it .I did get a great 4 outlet air pump at petco for less than 30 dollars that is now 3 years old and still works great .I and up buying online or modifying things my self .We have 1 garden center in Danville that sells some pond stuff but they charge way to much money .They have a giant indoor pond with a waterfall that goes through the wall to outside .There pond plants start at 12 dollars a plant .Someone has to pay for the build of that pond but not me .

Reaction score
well again today my pond water was steady at 10C or 50 F, so i went and purchased 2 comet goldfish and 2 shubunkins, about 2" long, so i purchased them some wheatgerm sticks, thanks for the replies and advice everyone,

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I crush mine between my fingers when I have babies and since I got the surprise of 7 babies already they are enjoying it .They just attack each other as soon as they see me and when I put the food in they are like vultures

Ask a Question