White Eyes

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Thank You--I don't have any way to remove the fish--it is large and would need a good size tub with filter and air--

Has anyone heard of Sabbactisun and Parazoryne by Microbe lift? I have both. Do you think I could just use those? They are both for min. of 10 day treatments--Would I use them both the same day for day days?
Are they treatments? But what are you treating? Why not just start with one thing at a time and focus on the water quality since you can't quarantine the fish.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Sometimes the best thing we can do, is keep clean water, plenty of aeration, feed lightly and observe to see if the situation gets better or worse. Some of these treatments are hard on the fish, so you don't want to subject them to it, if you don't have to.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Ideally you should move the fish who seems to be getting weaker to a quarantine tank.

I would suggest you step up your water changes to get better control over the nitrates. Maybe try doing a weekly water change and up the amount from 10% to 25% (doesn't have to be exact) this will help all the fish not just the one having trouble.

Definitely cut back on the amount your feeding. Once daily is plenty and even that could be cut down a bit giving them a day of fasting every week won't hurt. It will also cut down on the waste which will help with water quality.
@bettasngoldfish (y)

Ask a Question