TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
hello! I am not completly new to water gardening, but what I am new to is never loosing water, I have had several ponds, but my current one hasent lost a single inch of water for over a month, it is outdoors in colorado, and the only thing I can think of happening is the sprinklers putting water in, but at the rate my other ponds have evaporated ( about an inch a day ) it just dosent make sense, and also, as I jsut added fish to it I want to make sure the water going into it is not toxic to the fish. below is a picture of it :

IMG_0615.jpg

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Looks like its fairly well shaded, that in combination with sprinklers must be keeping it up. Set a bucket next to the pond when the sprinklers are running. It will give you some idea of how much water is going in.

TheFishGuy

( Insert something funny )
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
4b or 5a
Country
United States
Looks like its fairly well shaded, that in combination with sprinklers must be keeping it up. Set a bucket next to the pond when the sprinklers are running. It will give you some idea of how much water is going in.
great Idea! thanks

Ask a Question