Why would you not vote for Trump or Clinton be specific.

Status
Not open for further replies.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
@Meyer Jordan Sorry I don't believe you are correct. Liberalism is coming from all directions. It is plain as day to me. It is your choice to believe what you like and mine to do the same. The news media is liberal as heck! If one cannot see that then one must have blinders on.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
@Meyer Jordan Sorry I don't believe you are correct. Liberalism is coming from all directions. It is plain as day to me. It is your choice to believe what you like and mine to do the same. The news media is liberal as heck! If one cannot see that then one must have blinders on.

I saw no mention of the media in your post about schools. Just because the media may be mostly liberal has no direct bearing on school curriculum or how it is taught. I believe in facts and the facts concerning public schools are just as I presented them. BTW, these facts did not come from media reports.

I guess it is true.....that people will believe what they want to believe, forget any facts that they don't like.

Just a thought....If Liberalism is so prevalent and pervasive in our society how did Mr. Trump manage to get elected.

Reaction score
Too many things to respond to. J.W I agree with most what your are saying. Muck Waters and Meyer only a little bit. I want Christmas to stay as it is.What ever it stands for it's an American tradition. I do not want other traditions to take it over and I do not want to water it down. Whether or not you believe in any religion doesn't alter the fact that the country was founded because of religion. Nature has a way of self correction but humans don't necessarily self correct. We change our values and that changes everything else. Once changed we don't go back. I for one see the values of the world changing. What was once unheard of is now considered just fine. You can pretty much fill in the blanks for what values have changed. Okay I admit it I'm an old fart.

Reaction score
I was referring to the caption you had over the picture itself.
It looked like you saw the native culture as one of " tolerance and understanding", and I don't agree with that characterization. I think they were opportunistic humans, like anyone else.

OK, I see now how you could infer that. However, it wasn't actually meant to be a caption for the picture.

Reaction score
What ever it stands for it's an American tradition. Okay I admit it I'm an old fart.
What ever it stands for? LOL I like that
Now if there was ever a change to the customary Christmas greeting, I think that should be it. Instead of pressuring people into saying "happy Holidays", for political correctness, they should be obliged to shrug their shoulders and include that in their greeting and say "Merry Christmas, whatever it stands for?".
Now that is an honest greeting that really makes sense and would make me smile. :D

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I saw no mention of the media in your post about schools. Just because the media may be mostly liberal has no direct bearing on school curriculum or how it is taught. I believe in facts and the facts concerning public schools are just as I presented them. BTW, these facts did not come from media reports.

I guess it is true.....that people will believe what they want to believe, forget any facts that they don't like.

Just a thought....If Liberalism is so prevalent and pervasive in our society how did Mr. Trump manage to get elected.

Lol, you remind me of old Joe Gannon on Dragnet. Just the facts maam!

I like to see things for myself in the real world and not just on charts and graphs like Mr Ross Perot................you must have really enjoyed that guy :)

The media was a freebie for ya. Show's how a lot of the nation thinks. I have living proof and see many teens and adults that I know and have met and see how many of them think. Most believe in pro-choice, no guns, transsexuals in bathroom of their choice, all the free stuff they can get, allow anyone in the country w/no questions asked, etc. We'll just have to do the old we'll have to agree to disagree Meyer. Trump won cuz lots of people finally saw the light and did something about it. We have received a chance now to make some great changes through him and we are gonna do it! There is such a thing as faith and I have faith we can have some time to make this country a better place for awhile anyways. I can't believe you don't see all the liberalism in this country. It is a fact whether you want to see it or not :sneaky:

Here's some interesting reading, another freebie I threw in. No factual percentages or copyrights etc. that you might need tho. I think it 's pretty accurate on the differences between Liberals and Conservatives.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Lol, you remind me of old Joe Gannon on Dragnet. Just the facts maam!

I like to see things for myself in the real world and not just on charts and graphs like Mr Ross Perot................you must have really enjoyed that guy :)

The media was a freebie for ya. Show's how a lot of the nation thinks. I have living proof and see many teens and adults that I know and have met and see how many of them think. Most believe in pro-choice, no guns, transsexuals in bathroom of their choice, all the free stuff they can get, allow anyone in the country w/no questions asked, etc. We'll just have to do the old we'll have to agree to disagree Meyer. Trump won cuz lots of people finally saw the light and did something about it. We have received a chance now to make some great changes through him and we are gonna do it! There is such a thing as faith and I have faith we can have some time to make this country a better place for awhile anyways. I can't believe you don't see all the liberalism in this country. It is a fact whether you want to see it or not :sneaky:

Here's some interesting reading, another freebie I threw in. No factual percentages or copyrights etc. that you might need tho. I think it 's pretty accurate on the differences between Liberals and Conservatives.

View attachment 96339
View attachment 96340
View attachment 96341
View attachment 96342
View attachment 96343

In the current political climate, I usually feel like a step-child since I am a long time Moderate.
I see the manifestations of Liberalism along with about the same amount coming from the Conservative side, just maybe in more subtle forms. I have always considered Liberals overt and Conservatives covert in how they profess and exercise their beliefs.
The problem

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I feel people are just playing the game of follow the leader ,they do not seem to have a mind of there own .They do it and look cool so I do it .I said the Pledge of Allegiance in school and it sure did not hurt me

Reaction score
What happened was brutal enough, especially considering we didn't actually come as conquerors. Initially we came as visitors, then immigrants, and it wasn't until there was a clash of "cultures" (there's that word again), that we decided to become conquerors.
In any case, it's just another glaring example of intolerance of one culture to another. Perhaps the whole thing started sometime around December when one of the natives said something similar to "happy Holidays" to one of the European pilgrims. :mad: :punch: :dead:

Skip forward to today and replace Indians with Muslims. Did all the Europeans agree with wiping out the Indians? I doubt it but there enough that did to accomplish their agenda. If only the Indians had hindsight.

Reaction score
Skip forward to today and replace Indians with Muslims. Did all the Europeans agree with wiping out the Indians? I doubt it but there enough that did to accomplish their agenda. If only the Indians had hindsight.
That doesn't make sense.
Are you saying today the Muslims are in danger of being wiped out by the Europeans unless they exercise more hindsight?

Reaction score
That doesn't make sense.
Are you saying today the Muslims are in danger of being wiped out by the Europeans unless they exercise more hindsight?
No I'm saying what if western civilization is wiped out because of having a different culture and offending the majority population. That is what the caliphate is all about. All Muslims don't agree with the actions of the radicals but it has been shown that when push comes to shove they will do nothing to stop them for fear of reprisal. All Europeans didn't agree with wiping out Indians but that didn't stop it from just about happening.

Reaction score
No I'm saying what if western civilization is wiped out because of having a different culture and offending the majority population. That is what the caliphate is all about. All Muslims don't agree with the actions of the radicals but it has been shown that when push comes to shove they will do nothing to stop them for fear of reprisal. All Europeans didn't agree with wiping out Indians but that didn't stop it from just about happening.
Oh, so what you meant to say then was to skip forward and replace the Europeans with the Muslims as the bad guys this time. Right?
If that's the case maybe we deserve it. You know, karma or something like that.
Anyway, hindsight say you aught not accept any blankets as gifts from Muslims. :dead:

Reaction score
Oh, so what you meant to say then was to skip forward and replace the Europeans with the Muslims as the bad guys this time. Right?
If that's the case maybe we deserve it. You know, karma or something like that.
Anyway, hindsight say you aught not accept any blankets as gifts from Muslims. :dead:
Correct, but we really don't need hindsight all we have to do is look at the history of relations between Muslims and other religions. I am not saying all Muslims are bad I am saying that something from the past is starting up again. If the Indians knew their future would they have been as welcoming? Or accept oriental carpets I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ask a Question