Winterizing my pond

Reaction score
I bought one of those landscaping irrigation boxes at Home Depot for 10 bucks. It's a black plastic box that is used to cover a lanscape sprinkler/irrigation unit. They come in different sizes and you'll find them where all the sprinkler heads and such are. I just bought the smallest one and put my pump up on a pair of bricks and then just covered it with this thing. Since it's black, it's just hidden in between some bushes and you can't see it.

oldmarine

Married 32 years
Reaction score
I did something simular with a fake rock that was sold in the irrigation dept of Lowes. They were discontinuing them and had them marked down to $12.00 each, and this fake rock is approx. 24" x 18" x 24" high. It fits right over my right over my skimmer/pre-filter reservor. It still looks like a fake rock, but it blends in with the surounding landscape better than anything else I could come up with.You can see it in my pictures noted below my signiture.

Happy ponding,:biggrin:

Ask a Question