Women of GPF, your fridge...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
If anyone is looking for a great product for organizing canned goods in the pantRy (won't help with your panties, addy!) I bought two of these and love them:

http://www.amazon.com/Shelf-Reliance-CanSolidator-Pantry-Rotation/dp/B002ZH77GQ

Actually it would be more accurate to say I bought one - the package contains two units. There is some assembly, but it's very sturdy and fits my pantry shelves perfectly. You can adjust it to fit different sized cans which is helpful. We buy beans, tomatoes, etc by the case from Costco and used to store them in the case on the shelf. Not very convenient and hard to tell how much is left in the box when you are taking inventory. Now I can see exactly what I have and we are sure to use the older cans first. A great product for all my fellow OCD pantry organizers!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Down here, it is a mess, dry wall dust, tools everywhere, wood, flooring, finally put dishes in cupboards, panty ..........sort of organized, very sort of lol

There you go again, Addy! Organizing panties!! :D
John
I am no longer going to ever type on my phone, ever................... you just don't notice that stuff. geez

Ask a Question