Yea...a cow on a jet ski now is real!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
How very sad and whenever I walk by the cows around here I always tell them "India cow's India"..............but they never listen :rolleyes:
ya know, I believe GPF is the only forum which has a cow whisperer that's also royalty...Super Boss should be giving YOU a raise, methinks! That's just so neat to think JDub speaks 'cow'!!!

I wonder if this talent has anything to do with the fact your crown is worn crookedly...?

;) :D :cool: :confused: :rolleyes: :oops: :rolleyes:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
ya know, I believe GPF is the only forum which has a cow whisperer that's also royalty...Super Boss should be giving YOU a raise, methinks! That's just so neat to think JDub speaks 'cow'!!!

I wonder if this talent has anything to do with the fact your crown is worn crookedly...?

;) :D :cool: :confused: :rolleyes: :oops: :rolleyes:
Cow's are my friends and I will never eat one that has looked me in the face but those that make it to the grocery stores are fair game, sorry Mr vegan man
1642966299754.gif

I'm up for a raise for sure and I have not always walked the straight and narrow path through life but I'm getting a bit better at it, sorta :giggle:

Ask a Question