A heartfelt thank you

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I hope I've said it before but this morning, sitting out watching the fish and listening to the waterfall I realized that I truly am incredibly grateful to this forum and the people on it for helping me with my pond. Looking back at the start of the journey I had no idea it would be as challenging and provide so much enjoyment and sanity as it does now, and I truly would not have been able to do it without the patience, guidance, and plants that most of you have provided me.
Anyway I just wanted to send out a huge thank you to you all.
Now back to my regularly scheduled sarcasm....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
You are a really fun addition to this forum. Your humor is much appreciated by this sarcastic sister!

And I agree - this truly is the best pond forum I have found. Everyone is so helpful and tolerant and really makes this an educational, enjoyable, entertaining place to be!

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
What a great post! Makes me hopeful that I'll reach a level of "not wanting to strangle my pond" someday. If I get there, I'm certain it will be because of this forum. Nicely put, @tbendl (y)
C-Note your pond is so pretty, I'm sure there are moments you love it. I try to save those up for when the pond goes green. :)
;)We are just a bunch of pond nuts that want to commit you to being a pond nut .Straight jackets all around
True words Sissy!
Hahahaha TM.. ;)

Ask a Question