A million eggs Hellllp!!!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I was just noting addy seemed to understand why your fish are doing as they do; that said, I dunno--do YOU like swimming upstream? ha!
I'm still learning your sense of humor :)

This morning all 3 are back in the top pool and they brought a smaller one from the tub below...just great!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm still learning your sense of humor :)

This morning all 3 are back in the top pool and they brought a smaller one from the tub below...just great!
Ah, I have a sense of humor? ;)

Better hope you have enough room up there when they start telling ALL their friends!

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did you see it swim up the waterfall? I would guess the 3 you moved to the lower pool are still there, and you are seeing #4, 5, 6, 7 etc. in the upper pool.

A fry would have to be an amazing swimmer to make it against that current for 1 foot also against gravity.

:)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Did you see it swim up the waterfall? I would guess the 3 you moved to the lower pool are still there, and you are seeing #4, 5, 6, 7 etc. in the upper pool.

A fry would have to be an amazing swimmer to make it against that current for 1 foot also against gravity.

dontcha know? She has superfry! They even have blue suits!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States

Yes we did see one making it back to the top, and the other two kept trying so we have no doubt that they are the same 3

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I can understand how hard to believe this is, I'd have a hard time myself if I wouldn't have seen it with my own eyes but I did.
They swim standing straight up and then they jump, takes them several attempts but eventually they succeed .

They 3 larger ones are about 4", they look very distinct from all the others: one is all orange, one is yellow and the third one is white with orange markings, the rest of the babies are about 2.5" either yellow or olive color

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I one is all orange, one is yellow and the third one is white with orange markings, the rest of the babies are about 2.5" either yellow or olive color
you mean, UNDER their blue suits, right???? :cool::cool:

Oh, I believes ya--we Michiganders are a resourceful breed, including our fish!!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They swim standing straight up and then they jump, takes them several attempts but eventually they succeed .
It takes fortitude to get to live in the "UPPER CRUST HOUSING" they have the drive!

Ask a Question