A test thread for gifs

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Tried to put em here, copy address of the image, but on signature turn into a link, nothing more...
Now i just copy past on signature.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Tried to put em here, copy address of the image, but on signature turn into a link, nothing more...
Now i just copy past on signature.
are you windows or mac? Windows I had the gif on my desktop, one open window, I just drug it over to the second open window ie the forum and dropped it in the thread. Then two windows open both gpf, drug from this thread to my siggy in the other window. Resize save done

The last to the right is the drag and drop

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I"m here... following instructions from @brokensword ! This is the latest attempt.

And I can see everyone in this thread EXCEPT Dime... and I can't see whatever you have in the farthest spot to the left @addy1

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I see yours on the right @Lisak1 do not see any @Dimelius
The one on the right was drag from this thread and drop in siggy

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
no see, but I also do not see a gif that is working that you are dragging into the signature .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I too see @addy1 's 2nd and 3rd and @Lisak1 's 2nd frog. Not seeing @Dimelius 's and wondering if there is not enough space between them all? I'm now taking out the text link one on mine.

All I did w/mine was highlight the gif on a forum post by moving curser up from bottom of it and then rt click on it and chose copy and went to sig on account and chose Ctrl v and it pasted on there. Then I use the blank image @brokensword made for me and put that in next and think I clicked tab maybe to make the 3rd one not so close to the 2nd one. That worked for me.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I too see @addy1 's 2nd and 3rd and @Lisak1 's 2nd frog. Not seeing @Dimelius 's and wondering if there is not enough space between them all? I'm now taking out the text link one on mine.

All I did w/mine was highlight the gif on a forum post by moving curser up from bottom of it and then rt click on it and chose copy and went to sig on account and chose Ctrl v and it pasted on there. Then I use the blank image @brokensword made for me and put that in next and think I clicked tab maybe to make the 3rd one not so close to the 2nd one. That worked for me.
didcha try putting in another 'Queen' gif using addy's method? The reason being we want everyone to chime in on if they see EVERYONE else's gif. Some can't see yours, j.w, some can. I think if you do addy's method, it will make all visible. At least, that's the hope. And you have to leave it there until we confirm total visibility.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
You are the one who first showed us how to do this so how come that does not work for you now I wonder?
I don't think he's done it addy's way...

btw, even if 'not enough room', the gifs will just migrate to the next line, which will still give us info on if visible or not. Once confirmed, can eliminate the duplicates/triplicates but leave the 'all visible' one in place.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
didcha try putting in another 'Queen' gif using addy's method? The reason being we want everyone to chime in on if they see EVERYONE else's gif. Some can't see yours, j.w, some can. I think if you do addy's method, it will make all visible. At least, that's the hope. And you have to leave it there until we confirm total visibility.
Who can't see mine.......................I did not know that. I thought all could see mine and yours before we started this thread even.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
You are the one who first showed us how to do this so how come that does not work for you now I wonder?
a biblic d u n n o hahaahah

i just ctrl+c ctrl+v mine 1st time...then all go worste :p

Ask a Question