j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
are you windows or mac? Windows I had the gif on my desktop, one open window, I just drug it over to the second open window ie the forum and dropped it in the thread. Then two windows open both gpf, drug from this thread to my siggy in the other window. Resize save done

The last to the right is the drag and drop
What about your one on the left that shows only text? How did you do that one as we all can't see that one. How can you fix this? We see this:

addy sig left text.png

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
are you windows or mac? Windows I had the gif on my desktop, one open window, I just drug it over to the second open window ie the forum and dropped it in the thread. Then two windows open both gpf, drug from this thread to my siggy in the other window. Resize save done

The last to the right is the drag and drop
I am gonna try this but don't quite understand this. Did you drop the gif onto this thread on a post? Don't get the two windows open up part and resize etc. Need you to tell it like I was a 5 year old,lol! Or show me w/screen shots maybe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I am gonna try this but don't quite understand this. Did you drop the gif onto this thread on a post? Don't get the two windows open up part and resize etc. Need you to tell it like I was a 5 year old,lol! Or show me w/screen shots maybe.
@j.w ;I think what addy is doing is having TWO browser windows open, each with a GPF Test Thread open. She copies from one (this thread, a post) and drops it into the other (siggy window) then saves the siggy window. Right @addy1 ?

Also, you can't see her first gif because that's the problematic path, which we're leaving until we have a proven path to success. Hence why I wanted you to put 2 Queens in, so we'd know which path for your gif works. Some could not see your original, but my instinct is to say addy's last paste in her siggy is the one which will work for all of us.

As of now, I can see everyone's, two, three copies, whatever, even Dime's 'private' one. Others can chime in and say what they see as per 4:44 Eastern Standard Time. As peeps change stuff, the originals are wiped out, so that's why I'm saying to just leave the current and start adding via various methods to test, with addy's being the one that shows the most promise.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok still not quite sure what to do but giving it a try. I wiped out all my siggy and starting from scratch and will take a gif from east open post and put it on my siggy so there will be three queens in a row it that's ok?
Copying the queen from my desktop each time and adding her from each open window. I bet I am doing it wrong...........sheesh!

1644189812559.gif

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ok still not quite sure what to do but giving it a try. I wiped out all my siggy and starting from scratch and will take a gif from east open post and put it on my siggy so there will be three queens in a row it that's ok?
Copying the queen from my desktop each time and adding her from each open window. I bet I am doing it wrong...........sheesh!

View attachment 147189
yep, I think you are; have TWO browser windows open, each with GPF open. Then, you copy FROM one window post in a thread, not siggy, then paste into the SECOND browser which is open to your siggy page. Then save. This gives you 'addy's way of doing it. Where did this version I'm seeing now, come from?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok I put all tree in a row one at a time from each different open window. Lets see what happens.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
this is what addy has in HER siggy; one original (I forget from where), the second is from MY site, the third is the drag and drop, two browser windows open, paste, etc as I just explained above. So, 3 versions, each from a diff source, to see what's what.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok I knew I did it all wrong but how do I now get the original and all the others?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ok I put all tree in a row one at a time from each different open window. Lets see what happens.
are you keeping track of which Queen came from where? We need to have others chime in to be sure EVERYONE sees which # of Queen in question, but also need to know which method/source you got it from.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
No I got rid of all of them in my siggy so all gone. These are all 3 from my desktop. Oh brother!

Ask a Question