addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Am I supposed to have two account siggy windows open?
No Have one window open with this thead, have another window open with the siggy, have the windows side by side. Drag the thread gif to the siggy area and save. DRAG I do not copy paste I drag and drop it.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok so did that and I see the first queen, and then I see just the queen link from BS's surprise thing and then the last queen I can see also.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
What do you see on mine? I now see your two doggie ones w/o that link that used to be on the left.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
So you see on mine the queens on each end and the link in the middle? What am I supposed to do w/the link in the middle. Are we waiting to see what others see?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ok then took link out which was test #2. So for me #1 and #3 work. The BS link one just stayed a link. I removed the link one in the middle.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Ok then took link out which was test #2. So for me #1 and #3 work. The BS link one just stayed a link. I removed the link one in the middle.

make sure you keep track of HOW you got each into your siggy; the one everyone can see is the one to eventually keep/use.

Hopefully @Dimelius , @Lisak1 chime in to tell you which THEY see. Actually, ANYONE can say which, whether they use anigifs in siggys or not. Unless they have a Mac; seems we're immune to powers of invisibility...heh heh :D :cool: :D

might even do a poll so others can easily give feedback, but I'd hope others would contribute here.

@j.w ; to confirm--the first is taken from the post, here in this thread, and the second is a direct link to my Surprises page. That's what I get when I copy each gif link in your siggy. Don't change anything until we get some other eyes on it. BOTH should be visible to anyone, imo, and if the first was put there using addy's method, should be golden.

Last edited:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The 2nd one is gone as it did not show an image. It just stayed as the link to your surprise page. So the two that are there are #1 and #3.
The #1 is the image from a post on the forum. The #3 is the drag and drop. The link from your surprise like I said was #2 and did not make an image just stayed as text in the link so got rid of it as addy advised.

Ask a Question