A test thread for gifs

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hey I was busy! but it works! way to go
he's just in a tizzy because you didn't wave the Italian flag and sing Canto degli Italiani in falsetto!

heh heh

So, we have addy seeing mine, dime's hers and j.w's two, right? @addy1 ; you can see Lisa's too? She has two currently; will ask her to upload a third via the Media tag as we've discovered.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Have a minute before the kids arrive w/the pigs so I will let you know I can see @Dimelius 's siggy gifs and I added a third queen on the far right from my media so hope you can see it too.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
So, we have addy seeing mine, dime's hers and j.w's two, right? @addy1 ; you can see Lisa's too? She has two currently; will ask her to upload a third via the Media tag as we've discovered.
I just see the one to the right the left one is a no go. Yep 3 for jw, 1 for lisa, 2 for dime, and your crowd...................

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Have a minute before the kids arrive w/the pigs so I will let you know I can see @Dimelius 's siggy gifs and I added a third queen on the far right from my media so hope you can see it too.
looks good, j.w; I'm assuming that third is from your Media, right? Looks like everyone can see that one, which is the goal. The first two will eventually be cut, once final confirmation. I want to make sure Lisa can do all this too.

@lisa; don't remember if I already asked, but if you could upload your gif to your 'My Media' here on GPF (on banner; tis a link--you go to 'My Media' and it's like GPF cloud). Then, with TWO broswer windows open, one with the uploaded Media page showing your gif, you c/p from THAT window into the other browser window which shows your siggy creation box/window/whatever. Then save. This should give you a third (make sure it's on the right most postion of the 3) frog/lilypad gif. When everyone can see this one, we can conclude it's a winner solution. Btw, when you're here, confirm which gifs you see for addy, Dime, and j.w--want to be complete.

Thank you!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Frogs jumping everywhere!
I see yours on the right and on the left but there is a text one in the middle that I can't see any picture.
frogs.png

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I see yours on the right and on the left but there is a text one in the middle that I can't see any picture.
View attachment 147223
it's going to be the third that does the trick, j.w! Seems uploading to Media, then transferring from there to your siggy, is the ticket. Let's wait until tomorrow and get some sort of 'instruction set' written up ( @Dimelius ? You DID volunteer...), posted, then we can all cut the gifs not working or duplicates. This way, if anyone asks, there's more than one of us that can help. Ah, btw, I'll be in charge of the Mac peeps, the rest of you can handle all the PC scrum, capiche?

@Lisak1 ; you can see the third of everyone's siggy, except Dime, who has just two diff ones, but they're both visible, yes?

:cool: :D ;)

Ask a Question