A Year Around My Pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Isn't it fun to look back & see the changes? When I go back through my photos at the end of the year, sometimes I'm amazed at how things looked at different times, and what I've forgotten about!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I've been taking the same photo of my pond all year long. I put them all together in a slideshow to show how my pond and surrounding garden changes over the year.

Wow, impressive; wish I could remember for such a project. Seems I take pics but not from the same place and not on a consistent basis. Seems your pond takes off in June and by mid July, it gets hard to even SEE the pond!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I did one of these in 2019. I should do another in 2021! It's so fun AND AMAZING to watch the changes!

Thanks for sharing!
ah, Lisa? Aren't you forgetting pics (slideshow/movie)???? You know you can't tease us like that...

EDIT: oh, I didn't notice this thread was that old! Okay, you're off the hook...unless this also means you've had plenty of time to get all them pics sorted...!!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
ah, Lisa? Aren't you forgetting pics (slideshow/movie)???? You know you can't tease us like that...

EDIT: oh, I didn't notice this thread was that old! Okay, you're off the hook...unless this also means you've had plenty of time to get all them pics sorted...!!

haha! I'll do a montage - it won't be fancy like @JBtheExplorer , but it's fun to do!

Here's my tip: I reminded myself by adding a calendar event on the first day of each month.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I did one of these in 2019. I should do another in 2021! It's so fun AND AMAZING to watch the changes!

Thanks for sharing!
Would love to see 2019 June then 2021 June 2019 July 2021 July etc etc. In the clip like a fade from then to now then to now.

Good job jb

Ask a Question