sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
where are the marshmellows and a stick .mmmmmm mmmmm good Waterfall does look great though .and a nice fire you have it made there .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Good and I like mine a little crispy ,no fun if they are just mushy ,you need some crunch too .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I googled it in the yellow pages online and found 3 places I did not know existed and they were really cheap .Water lilies were 2 dollars a piece and water hyacinth and lettuce and frogbit and fairy moss combo was 5 dollars for a large bucket of them .It was like one of those large dishpans full of the stuff and I mean stuffed full .If I had not googled it I would never had known these 2 places exist .I over wintered Hyacinth and for some reason I had a couple of water lettuce come back .But the 5 dollars was a combo package he offered so figured why not buy more .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well did you find plants .I love the grasses colleen told me about got more and they a cleaning machines .Florida hill nurseries online sells nice plants that can be used in ponds also.My neighbor got the mini elephant ears from them and they look great in the pond and she is going to give me some when she divides them .After this well thing I can't put the money out until I get it back from the insurance company

Reaction score
Thanks! I order this alligator for my pond I think its pretty cool.
93000_Alligator_Decoy.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze for a minute with it's mouth open like that it looked real .Nice big fish also .They have a fake gator in the hotel lobby in Atlantic City

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It has sensors in it eyes and when you get close it opens it's mouth and makes a noise and starts beating it's tail around in the water and if you are to close you get wet .Head moves to look at you scarey thing but would keep predators away from your pond .

Ask a Question