sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It was just reported 37 minutes ago and they even had hail so you are lucky .Lots of trees down and houses destroyed and one got survived it in his bathtub :razz: After seeing a pic of your pretty tub .

Reaction score
I don't think my tub would survive in a tornado because its acrylic so it only weighs 100 pounds or so its not a big cast iron one. But they are always getting tornadoes and bad storms along the boarder of Wyoming. But thanks for checking in on me!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Your welcome and yes it was on the border because it said something about a fire .Hey those acrylic tubs are made pretty strong these days .I know what you mean about cast iron ones ,heavy things and made to last .I had one in my first house and one of those big cast iron kitchen sink with a drain board .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep we have had some nasty forest fires here and with the wind we get and the dry weather we have had it makes you worry .I have forest area all around my house .

Reaction score
Picked up another can of foam and put a lot of foam coming out of the weir so hopefully I won't have any more leaks.
IMAG1275.jpg

I also put a shower drain on my weir that I'm hooking my pump hose to and I think it should work well.
IMAG1276.jpg

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
When you say leaks are you talking about leaks where the water goes under the rocks or under the liner???? The foam is not water tight so it will leak some, it is more to divert water where you want it to go.

Reaction score
I had a big gap in-between the flagstone and the weir about a 1" gap so it should stop the water running everywhere.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey you could make a goo man for Halloween ,give out goo men .I wish my well water would clear up or it would rain my pond has gotten low with the heat and no rain .We are supposed to get rain monday or tuesday but all I can do is hope it does .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
been hot and windy here and now they have moved the rain to tuesday .I saw where some parts of Florida got over 15 inches and wish for at least half of that and they would have been happy to give us half also .This is the driest spring I have seen so far here .Did you get your waterfall running yet and what kind of fish are you putting in there .

Reaction score
Not yet I have to get one more fitting from town today that will be a temporary fix until the fittings I ordered come in. It's like impossible to find fittings for that black kink free hose.

Ask a Question