sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I found them at mobile home supple store .Not sure what they are used for but seems they carry a lot of stuff there that can be used for ponds .I even found some great filters there .The filters where less than 3 dollars a piece and come in course ,fine and medium fine .I even found a hose there 8 dollars for 1 1/2 inch hose 25 feet long and it was insulated ,it said it was a camper water supply or flush hose ,not sure what it meant but works great .They sell lots of things I never thought of for campers and motor homes and mobile homes and really cheap .I stopped there yesterday when i went to get water because of my well going down and pump replacement stirred up dirt and since filter is disconnected .

Reaction score
One 1 1/4" male threaded fitting and 3 minutes with a blow dryer and I have a connection.
IMAG1277.jpg

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I found this among some of my pics it is mom and dads house in PA

Attachments

• grandma kingston 002.jpg
    grandma kingston 002.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 161
Reaction score
I really like that water wheel its pretty cool. Im also probably just going to put some goldfish in the pond.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
been at least 30 years close to that since I have been back up there .I still own since I am the last one left .My dad built it when I was around 5 years old .I can remember getting in the pond every time we went up there to stay in the summer and the water was always great .It was run by a huge natural spring my father sort of made flow harder to make the water wheel go .He had a small rock house off to the other side he built but can't find pics of that .Yep goldfish are a lot easier wish i had known that .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
wow great price I know here they are down to 129 dollars from 149 .But not to there yet .I agree about the koi and wish someone had told me 8 years ago how much work they are .I hope they go down that cheap here because i want to build a sunroom onto the back of my house and how cute would that set be in there .I was looking at the hanging candle holder they have also and it is down to 19.99 here .Last year I got one for my bathroom and it is so pretty ,I hung crystals from it i bought at the antique market for 10 cents each .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yep you gotta love them they make everything so nice and cozy .I use the scented candles and makes everything better even on the worst days .

Reaction score
Got the pond running again and there are only two leaks so I need another can of foam. But all the plumbing is water tight and is working great.
IMAG1282.jpg

IMAG1283.jpg

IMAG1284.jpg

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice, great water fall and pond, love the firepit, fits right in.

Ask a Question