j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You prolly wouldn't see them. Mine are lightning fast and can move into a new space to hide so quick and then back to the old spot again and you will think they are gone. You would have to take everything out of your pond and start from scratch. Just sit back and wait. Nothing else you can do anyways right?
Next post from you we will here you did like me and couldn't wait and disassembled your whole pond,lol!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
great news see you are just a worried new papa and they will come out to check out there new digs and look for goodies to eat .Best way to make friends with them is to put food in your hand and put your hand in the water with the food clutched in your fist and when they get close let a piece go and they will associate you and your voice with food .Watch by next you will have lots of babies .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Great news, now you can sleep tonight
laughing669.gif

Reaction score
I'm so glade it just must of been to hot for them because we got some big rain clouds now and it has cooled down. Hopefully not too many babies because I will have to dig another pond. Lol!! I actually might start on another pond.........

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I covered the bath tub pond w/ some screen that I had on hand. I'd wonder all night if something was out there trying to get them.
Now I sleep well too :goldfish:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I used window screening because little frog legs get stuck in the bird netting I could get around here .They have the finer stuff but have to get online .I only paid 8 dollars for bird netting at lowes in the garden center and for a 5o foot long by 20 feet wide it was 45 dollars but needed some to put in my screens on my patio doors also .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
YEAH hiding fish smcox.....glad they showed their lil fins for you

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well hoping you are making fishy friends by now .Don't you just hate you have to suck up to fish just to get there attention .spoiled brats

Ask a Question