Almost Done!!!

Reaction score
I don't have a Lowes in my town but I do go to one a couple times a month that's in the next town about 45 miles away and I go and buy tons of half off plants. At the home depot in my town they don't ever put anything on sale they will just let it die and throw it away and the lowes I go to the plants that are half off are still in perfect condition

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Watch for the plants when they have blooms at the store, when they quit blooming is when they put them on the get rid of shelves.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
now thats a waterfall love the rocks you have in your pond .I cannot believe how great all your ponds look even the pondless one .WOW Looks like you are in rural area also .You should get a weeping pine for up by your waterfall that would look really great with your other pines .I saw one at our garden center here and it was a colorado blue spruce someone ordered for there landscaping ,it was 1 impressive tree and cost was 1 thousand dollars .

Reaction score
Thank-you mine are Colorado blue spruce about 5' tall and I have 3 I paid $55 each for 2 of them and one for $50 my home depot had some 8'-10' tall ones for $160 and they came in a 75 gallon bucket. I had a weeping spruce by my little pond but it died this winter and I haven't found any more at my home depot

Reaction score
Also here is another good deal I found at my home depot not to long ago
IMAG0394-1.jpg

It was originally priced for $298 then put on sale for $100 and because it was the display I got it for $48

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Wow what a great deal you found in that baby sm. So they may not have good deals on plants but they make up for it the material things.
Lowes is the place to go for bargain plants on death row.
Hey maybe they have a dumpster out back of H-depot where they ditch the plants? Dumpster diving is all the rage now ya know :nananananana:

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh I go to lowes in NC and they have better half off plants than the lowes in VA .I love that fountain and what a great price .Weeping trees seem to be hard to find here and I can find them better in NC than here .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My yard is planted with nearly deads, they all came back nicely.

Reaction score
A lot of my stuff I bought off the dead shelf and it has done real well because the stuff I get is still healthy alive plants

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
j.w said:
Here's one from last year tmann. I'm waiting for Clematis to grow up that cyclone fence gate and this year it is just starting to do so.

IMG_1186.jpg

JW you should make one of those clay pot people and have them sitting in the bathtub.

Attachments

• Asheville vacation 7 08 106.jpg
    Asheville vacation 7 08 106.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 229

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
just make sure you make one you leave the shoes off lol.But tmann has a great idea though would look neat and on holidays you could decorate him

Ask a Question