Another visit by the duck (video)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
She really likes it in your pond. Has she met your dogs yet?
Funny you ask, all 3 where out this morning with me when she landed in the pond. They all kinda looked at me like did you see that, they where not sure what to do about it. They all listened to me and I took them inside and grabbed the camera. The duck really did not care at all about them at all.

Reaction score
When we were in Hawaii we saw swans feeding the koi at the Hyatt there. I don't really know if ducks are different than swans, but that's what we saw.

Crazy huh?

There's a bunch of you tube videos showing various swans feeding koi.

Reaction score
Forgot to say: How AWESOME to have coffee out there with the fish and the ducks!!!!! I wish my coffee time was more relaxing, but my 2 yo gets out there with me and starts trying to scoop up leaves with the net and I'm sure he's going to fall in (although so far I am the only person that's accidentally fallen in the pond). Anyways, its not relaxing.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
When we were in Hawaii we saw swans feeding the koi at the Hyatt there. I don't really know if ducks are different than swans, but that's what we saw.

Crazy huh?

There's a bunch of you tube videos showing various swans feeding koi.
I have seen a video of a duck feeding the Koi also. Good stuff :)

Here it is, not my video

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Forgot to say: How AWESOME to have coffee out there with the fish and the ducks!!!!! I wish my coffee time was more relaxing, but my 2 yo gets out there with me and starts trying to scoop up leaves with the net and I'm sure he's going to fall in (although so far I am the only person that's accidentally fallen in the pond). Anyways, its not relaxing.
Ha Ha, I fell in too, last year installing a rock. I slipped and went completely in the water which was early May, let's just say it was cold. Your 2 yo must be cute as anything with the net, I see where it would make you nervous.

Ask a Question