Any one using pvc liners

Reaction score
Let's see $15 for 4 signs that I'd have to pay to landfill...can you come over today? Billboard companies used to give these away. I was surprised to learn these signs are normally displayed only for a few weeks. Hard for me to understand all that material going to the landfill.

Here in Phoenix they only use recyclable polyethylene now and won't sell or give away used signs at all (not worth the trouble).

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess thats true .It is a shame .i called him and left a message .I know he is not home much and I had to get the grass mowed so that came first .Only half done and it looks like rain and still have to trim .I wonder though if all the billboard signs are made the same .Could they have changed them to make them cheaper and how do U tell since i have never seen one up really close .Does it feel thin or thick .I guess i could use them as tarps and wonder if they would be good for a shade sail .Planes and helicopters may get a kick out of it .

Ask a Question