Anyone use or consider one of these?

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
I sent the company that makes the Home Depot pump a recommendation to include a lighting to fountain head attachment. I can't remember if they got back to me. Probably a waist of my effort and energy if they're Chinese made products. I'd just position a brick below the nozzle for the light to rest on. That's what I ended up doing.

Reaction score
ok i will look into that withe the pump thanks again. i wish i could get it back going because it really is beautiful running. guess it would probably be wise until we stop with the storms each safternoon anyway. we lost a bradford pear tree right behind it the day before yesterday, wind just snapped it. just am thankful thats all we seemed to have lost other then then the monkey ring rail on the swing for the kids. swing piece got hit by the tree, ttyl and appreciate your help, will let you know if we can fix it.

FountainMan

Dihydrogen Monoxide-scaping.
Reaction score
Your lucky your getting rain. We had a pretty rainy summer here in North Texas for most of July but as always we have to have somewhat of a drought. so It looks like as on time with august we're back in a rainless period. Fortunatly Septemper is not to far off. We get some pretty ferocious storms. 2 weeks ago we had a storm that gave us 0.91 inches of rain and a 40,3mph wind gust. It's always good to shut down the pond prior to a storm especially an electrical storm.

Ask a Question