arizona........updates

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
So I'm assuming you made it into AZ and are now getting ready to tackle house issues. Glad you made it safely, now get it sold so you can go home. Or Florida. You know where ever the road takes you. :)

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We got In yesterday , renters here, busy checking things, seeing what they have to do.....lots! Shop still full, house still bunch of stuff, feel for them. Good people, we are not going to chg monthly rent, but will chg some for shop storage. We are using some of their excess furniture for staging. He has around 10 collectors cars he does not know what to do with. In the shop driveway yard.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I went to get on to let you all know but then did a brain collapse. No internet just phone service bad on house ok in yard

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are doing brainless manual labor right now trimming trees, going up to 106- soon will be stuck in house or pool

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
addy you are lucky you are not here the stink bugs are really bad .You can't even go outside because they land all over you .Had to wash my hair twice because it smelled like stink bugs and had to change my clothes pretty sad when you have to put a winter cap on when it is so humid and hot out .Funnier things is the neighbors do not even bat and eyelash at what you look like .

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
No stinkers here, just heat, we have some dead trees due to beetles and heat and it being so dry. They are killing them.
Painter, pool, yard, dtv people here tomorrow.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We got In yesterday , renters here, busy checking things, seeing what they have to do.....lots! Shop still full, house still bunch of stuff, feel for them. Good people, we are not going to chg monthly rent, but will chg some for shop storage. We are using some of their excess furniture for staging. He has around 10 collectors cars he does not know what to do with. In the shop driveway yard.
Wow nice of you to be so nice to them but when are they supposed to be out? I mean they've known about this for months now right?
I wish them luck but feel worse for you guys having to deal with that.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They had 8 weeks, 10/1 is out day ie tomorrow. Right now we will be happy just to have them out of the house

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Well I hope they are able to do that. Any pictures of the current state?
They still have a bunch of stuff in the house, a whole bunch in the shop, I figure a another week or so.

For some reason I can not get photos from phone onto here. So will take some then go sit at a hotspot to upload

Attachments

• IMG_20150930_153255_039.jpg
    IMG_20150930_153255_039.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 193

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Go figure it shows up
That is our overgrown yard. The tenants say that the few that saw the yard said to much maintenance, so we are cutting some down thinning others, going to offer a year of yard maintenance with contact.
The tenants love it btw.

To darn hot to be out there right now

Ask a Question