addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol too late to get a camera..............down to two days to D date, last bee treatment today, wind breaks, mouse guards going up, hives look great healthy. The wood frames are spacers I just removed to add inner covers, they were covered with bees, giving them a chance to fly back home.
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Big pond little pump running fine, trickle water fall, fish look great, lilies regrowing, see leaves popping up, oh well. Smaller pond, small pump circulating water to the surface, matala prefilter attached to the pump.

Capture.JPG

I did not groom the bog too many frogs living in it. Once it dies back I will chop it all down.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Bees winterized, mouse guards installed, bees buzzing they are gathering a ton of bright yellow goldenrod pollen, we planted a lot of it around the edges of the field. Good nectar and pollen for the kids. The hives smell so neat, you can smell it curing. one more thing Done!

Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
safe and hopeful fast sale and you will be back home .I know someone will see the house and want a fast closing and it will be in a week .My ramblings on it GOOD LUCK :)

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice to not have traffic, might be busier on weekdays, but we are getting into the wide open spaces. A lot less crowded then the east coast, traffic wise.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Drive safely, addy and hubby.
with ummmmmmmmm age comes wisdom, we stay within a reasonable speed, watch for the crazies. We used to do a 16 hour drive to Florida, one day, you get brain dead, road fatigue. Not safe at all.

Our pup travels well, she watches for cows, planes, trucks and snoozes.

Ask a Question