Beneficial Bacteria Question

Reaction score
Hahaha - 4 grandsons coming by for the weekend when the water temp is in the 70's! :) ...
OK, I see. Not exactly the 911 type of "emergency" I was envisioning, but I can see how you'd probably want warmer water for that.
To tell you the truth I was visualizing more of an emergency situation where someone might slip and fall into the pool and it was too cold to go in and rescue them so you'd quickly flip on the emergency heater so you could comfortably go in after them once the water warmed up enough. ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
There are people out there that can easily afford the electric cost associated with heating a pond. These same people likely also have heated swimming pools. Must be nice!

Yes, but I also think of the footprint. I've converted my home, inside and out to LED. I'm one of the ones that believe in global warming and the damage we've done to the ozone. So, as much as the cost which really I could bear, I try to be conscious of what all our kids and grandkids will be up against. Not trying to sound saint like, just an ideology.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
OK, I see. Not exactly the 911 type of "emergency" I was envisioning, but I can see how you'd probably want warmer water for that.
To tell you the truth I was visualizing more of an emergency situation where someone might slip and fall into the pool and it was too cold to go in and rescue them so you'd quickly flip on the emergency heater so you could comfortably go in after them once the water warmed up enough. ;)

Lol ... You think too deep ... lol ... no, not a 911 :)

Ask a Question