Betta & Aquarium Images

Discussion in 'Indoor tanks' started by Marshall, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Marshall

Meyer Jordan Tadpole

The apology was conditional. Point here is that it does sound comparative, judgmental and condescending, so no apology has been really offered. If you truly cannot see the impression that your two quoted statements convey then i really have nothing to add. End of discussion.

Meyer Jordan, Sep 13, 2015
    1. Advertisements

2. Marshall

Dave 54

It may sound comparative to you but it isnt to be honsest I think that things are being lost in your interpretation of the english language and mine we are to put it gently from both sides of the pond.
    I asked a question of you re feeders you didnt answer the question would you point out the difference so that a person can achieve a higher standard of fish obviously not .
    If marshall was offended by my comparison I shall appologise to him but I dont think he will be, I personally think he will strive for better things.

Dave

Dave 54, Sep 13, 2015
    DutchMuch likes this.
    1. Advertisements

3. Marshall

DutchMuch Lord Of The Aquascapes!

lol this thread was so ruined.
    IMO there was nothing wrong with his post.
    IMO I also need to stop viewing threads from years ago and commenting on them, but hey don't blame me, there isn't many threads on "indoor tanks" that aren't from 2013

Last edited: May 27, 2017
    DutchMuch, May 27, 2017
    Marshall likes this.
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question