Blue Frog

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
okay he's not really blue, the pictures just look thqat way when i was lighting him up with a flashlight. Its so strange to have 47 degree weather in iowa right now, and i walked outside last night and one of the frogs had come up from the bottom and was hanging out near the surface.

anyway, pictures are a little grainy and blurry trying to take them with my phone... and i had also had quite a few beverages by about midnight when i was outside, but i thought they looked pretty cool.

IMAG0150.jpg

IMAG0151.jpg

IMAG0152.jpg

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I've never seen blue frogs. Pink elephants, maybe... but no blue frogs! :beer:
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
me thinks everyone is celebrating new years a little early .I did see a multi colored fox yesterday .Well after I shot him with the paint ball gun he was multi colored .

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Early New Year celebration? Maybe the frog had a few drinks and forgot he was supposed to be hibernating.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I'm on my first vacation in 2 years, well staycation I guess, as we haven't gone anywhere. So pretty much every day this week between Christmas and new years has been a celebration for me.

Reaction score
He's blue because it is cold... Wait until St Patty's Day. He'll turn green again and so will his pee! :)

Ididntdoit, it is pretty decent weather here in Iowa and Nebraska, though, isn't it? Much nicer than the past few years.

Gordy

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hmmm gordy interesting comment considering the source and stuff LOL

Reaction score
Well, I was just "jumping" around and havin' fun. Hope the comment/joke was not off color... LOL, get it? Jumping around? Off color? OK...OK... I am still on a H2O2 high!

I should be a stand up comedian in Vegas (or maybe Siberia). Hee hee hee!

Gordy

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh gosh no we have a wild man in our pond world .I wonder if they will be a new illegal drug announced soon .I guess we will have to watch the news now foe arrests in Nebraska .Naked blue guy any one want to him .He was found running around with a new years hat and horn ,correct that geeze how do you correct that .LMAO

Reaction score
oh gosh no we have a wild man in our pond world .I wonder if they will be a new illegal drug announced soon .I guess we will have to watch the news now foe arrests in Nebraska .Naked blue guy any one want to him .He was found running around with a new years hat and horn ,correct that geeze how do you correct that .LMAO

Ha ha ha Ha!

Don't worry, it's just a "smurf" with a too tight hat band and too much eggnog! Look out, you are standing under the mistletoe! (snicker)

Gordy

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Oh gosh kissed by a frog under mistletoe now that would be a first .A too tight hat band interesting attire also and not going to ask what you added to that eggnog

Reaction score
Awh! C'mon... tell us true, you've let a big blue frog kiss you under the mistletoe before! Maybe even a BumbleBee?

Are you sure you don't want some of what is in the eggnog?

LOL!!!

Ask a Question