sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sold 9 out of other pond and 1 was around 30 inches and was all bright yellow .He looked like sunshine

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
no thought I had my camera in my pocket book when I left the house ,but I had taken it out to upload pics .I did not really look at the fish when we took them to the new pond .It was late and Mike put them in the pond .I never got a close look at any of them until I sold them .I asked her to send me some pics of them ,we will see

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
I had no idea Koi could be that expensive... My 3 came from petsmart for like $8 a piece. lol Thats is a good looking fish though.

Reaction score
That is a beautiful fish and well worth the money.

ididntdoit - $8 and less is my price range too. I love koi with beautiful marking so I am willing to wait and keep and eye out for a small one, hoping it will grow. My pond is not really big enough for huge koi anyway.

When I started growing bonsai trees a guy told me you can kill a $5 tree as easily as you can kill a $500 tree. LOL

Ask a Question