Bringing the kids in for the Winter

Reaction score
Well I lost probably 5 or 6 this winter due to jumping. No big deal in the end. I definitely culled a lot more then comiited koicide.

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I will get some pictures posted of some of the parents later today. I will not have to worry about a humidifier this winter. There is definitely enough water vapor in ths house now. LOL
Remember on the plants that they have only been inside for 2 days. So of course they look very nice right now. I will see in a few weeks how they look then. Definitely no CO2 setup. But I am hoping with the right mix of lighting and fish fertilizer they will do well.
And they are definitely going to be safe for the winter. Getting fed twice a day. Lots of lighting. Constant 65 degree temps. Lots of filtration. Plants and algae to eat on. Cats to play with.
I spent 2 hours doing eBay work on the opposite side of the room. The running water kind of echos in the room. As soon as I started to relax to the sound I felt like I had to run to the bathroom. LOL
What you selling on ebay, maybe we can trade?:)

waynefrcan

19 years ponding and hopefully 4 more!
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Yup, I'll watch the dates on this similar topic stuff.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Since multiple fish have been able to jump out, you could assume many more are trying. I'd test the water for ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate.
My friend better check the date on this thread its of 2011 vintage :)

Dave

Ask a Question