Calling for pictures and description of Meyer Jordans pond!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I love your 'Beware of Attack Fish' sign! :LOL:

On a more serious note, it's looking beautiful (y)

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Very nice. How long did it take for you to build? Do you know the approximate number of gallons for your natural pond / stream?

About 4 months, give or take, for the pond and stream. I was in no hurry as I wanted it to be technically correct. The entire system is about 4,400 gallons with a total water surface area of about 700 sq/ft.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 5b
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I have an acre lot and the imagination to do something like this. All i need to do is win the lottery so I can afford it.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Very nice. Thanks for sharing. I have an acre lot and the imagination to do something like this. All i need to do is win the lottery so I can afford it.

Yes. Projects of this size can get pricey. In my area rock is quite expensive as Florida really has no native rock. Over 60 tons of boulders and cobbles were used in the construction of my pond.....most expensive part of the project.

Ask a Question