sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The love of it keeps me going and I donated some of my handmade stuff to the local shelter that they used for a fund raiser and they made 6 thousand dollars and that made me feel good .I hate seeing neglected animals .I made fence ones in the bears also .Momma cat just got fed with her grown children and the kittens are sorta warming up to us .

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
momma and orange peel and tigger .Momma sits on the 6x6 post all the time as a look out .Heck I don't need security cameras I have cat enforcers
100_6327.JPG
100_6328.JPG
100_6331.JPG
100_6335.JPG
100_6322.JPG
100_6317.JPG

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I am going to put bear prints up the ramp of the new shed .I have to paint over the primer I put on first .I had it already so decided to use it and going to make the bigger boards a tan color once I mix the brown paint with the white primer .Trying to use what I have already .I love working on projects ,makes me happy .Look at you addy remodeling all your rentals and the great job you and your hubby do .You need to be a designer .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
.Look at you addy remodeling all your rentals and the great job you and your hubby do .You need to be a designer .
No thanks people are way too fussy. Doing it for ourselves we don't have to listen to ourselves fussing at ourselves.

Ask a Question