Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Merry Christmas, everyone!

So, if you'd like to share, what did you get for Christmas? I'll share tonight or tomorrow.

Reaction score
Country
United States
I got this pompom oranda for Christmas

20181202_112606.jpg

DSC0635.jpg

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
We skip the gifts for travels instead. This year we took a backpacking trip in California, drag races in the Summer, and a trip to Montana/Glacier. 2019 is a trip to Utah, drag races, and still deciding on the Fall trip.

Although our Christmas day wasn't totally without treats... We shared a lovely meal with our family - elk tenderloin!

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Santa was way too good to me this year.

Hats, hats, and more hats. I also got a game I've wanted. Thought I was out of the gaming world but it always draws me back in. Also got a cheap little 'action camera' with underwater housing. Video quality isn't great but it'll be fun to mess around with that in my pond next year. We'll see what kind of videos I end up with once the ice melts.

IMG_8243 copy.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I sure got my chocolate fix this year! Everything from cookies, cakes, peppermint bark, fudge, Turtles (my fave's) and Ghirardelli Chocolate squares! I will wake up tomorrow 10 lbs heavier, I just know it. I'll have to ride 50 miles on my bicycle to knock it all off!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My honey bought me my Christmas present early, a new hybrid rav4. My first new car since 2006 when I bought my Prius. Kept the Prius, too good of a car to get rid of. The rav will handle any little bit of snow we get better than the Prius.

I told him it covered Birthday, anniversary and Christmas for the year and next year, lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I got new fleece sheets, a kitchen apron, and chocolate! I’ve been telling the guys I need an apron for a while, and dad knew I liked his sheets. The funny thing on the sheets is, they only had white in stock, so I promptly tried to dye them purple. Ended up with a purple tub and lavender sheets. Hubby got his apron with custom embroidery of bald eagles on it, dad got a new hat, but it was a size too big so he will have to exchange it for one that does fit, gave my sister a gift card for gas. We will do our gifts with the kids when they get here on the first, Austin is getting new boots and Tyler is getting a camera.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
my shed and my flower bloomed so happy happy and building in my shop and a new air compressor since my other one needs fixing ,it is over 12 years old and had a few issues .Now I have lots to build and lots of ideas
100_6160.JPG
100_6166.JPG
100_6159.JPG
100_6148.JPG
100_6296.JPG
100_6306.JPG

Ask a Question