I know nothing.
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
1a
Country
Kyrgyzstan
My comment was directed at WB!
slakker said:
Didn't miss it... I guess my sense of humor isn't coming through... My lol was laughing with, not at waterbugs comment...

Reaction score
JohnHuff said:
No, that was an easy one. You just missed it.
Yes...again...I did miss it. Can't say I was looking very hard. However, half dozen posts talking about it almost makes me want to go back and try and figure out what you're talking about. Almost.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well came on just to see if he posted on what has been decided about the house and pond and was hoping he made up his mind

Reaction score
As the OP of this thread, there is nothing more than I hate than an unresolved question, so I hope to bring some closure to this thread. I have carefully read and taken into consideration all of your comments, both positive and negative. I want to thank you all for sharing your thoughts and it has made me come to a decisive conclusion about this particular property (besides other possible issues).

At this point, this is the property I want, but not the place I need or will need for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, I'm unwilling to undertake some of the risks that entail maintaining this property, despite how well maintained it is. In the future, I'm looking forward to being a part of the pond community, but today is not that day. I'm sure I'll be be here in the future once I'm ready to jump into the deep end and join the community. Take care folks and I'll be lurking here for quite a while.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
At least you think it out, I usually jump in with both feet buried in concrete, then have to sink or swim like crazy to survive................lol

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
The deep end of ponding doesn't have to be too traumatic, many start out with a perty little paddling pool

Ask a Question