Converting 1 filter outlet to 2 hoses?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I am needing to get a new filter with UV capabilites. The majority of ones I have found have one outlet on the filter. However I will need one with two outlets (very difficult to find). My two hoses enter my pond at two different points on my water cascade.

Does anyone know of a 2 outlet filter. Or would an adaptor work just as well like the one in the link...

Adaptor

Thanks.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi. I am looking for a new filter. My current setup is that I have a filter that has two outlets that are connected to two hoses, these enter my pond via two different points on the cascade.

I have looked for a new filter but most, of not all, have only 1 outlet.

What are my choices? Could I use such an adaptor that will convert one outlet and split to two hoses - see link below.

Or does anyone know of any UV filters with two outlets. Capable of 5000-6000lph max flow.

Adaptor

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
That item in the link looks perfect for what you want to do as long as you buy one that fits your existing hoses. Each one has a valve which gives you superior adjustment. I would leave the one from the filter/pump wide open and do any adjustments on the two outlets.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
1564953221476.gif
@SpayneUK and glad to have you here but I can't help ya w/the filter thing.

Ask a Question