Covering large rock

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
Carved a large Boulder with shelves to accommodate water Lily’s and other pond plants anyone used flex seal to cover rock before liner I have shelves at 12 and 16 inches in depth
Thanks
0D6D8467-2F61-4904-AACA-314E35A92981.jpeg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Zone 6
Country
United States
I will underlayment for entire pond then liner over rock. I will smooth out sharp edges on rock then use flex seal

Reaction score
Country
United States
So you took some sort of tool and cut those flat spots on the rock? And now you want to cover the entire pond (and rock) with underlayment before installing the liner? Is the idea of flex seal to hold the underlayment and liner tightly against the rock? How big is that rock?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Flex seal is rather weak stuff. flex paste i do not know . but if i were you i would dig a hole next to and below your big rock and roll it in . but obviously there's concern for the rock rolling in and on you so extreme caution if not securing the boulder until it's ready to be pushed in

Ask a Question