Crazy stuff at work today?

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
So I'm always coming home from work and telling my wife the crazy things that happen at work that day. She always tells me it sounds like I work at a fun factory than a place that makes road paving machines.

The other day some of my buddys at work were all joking around and they told me they were going shove a giant spot light up my bum and put me in the bosses front yard and have me lit up like a ugly santa. I about died from laughing so hard.

So what crazy things have you heard going on a work or seen happen? I'm just wondering if everyone has as much fun at work as I do?

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
I work part of the year with as many as a dozen crazy women, and could tell you a few good ones! Unfortunately, I've been sworn to secrecy. :grumble:
John

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
If I had written "a fun bunch of women", my wife might get the wrong impression. By the way, she's one of them!
John

whiskey

Always trying to perfect something fishy
Reaction score
YOU DID SAY A BUNCH OF FUNNY WOMEN...............................................................MUST GET MY EYES TESTED. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Used to love to have fun at work laughing and joking and having fun w/ each other. Nothing worse than a dreary place w/ hard nosed people that take everything so serious. We are only on this earth for a short time and might as well be happy while you can and try to give joy to others while you are at it
xmassmiley16.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Used to love to have fun at work laughing and joking and having fun w/ each other. Nothing worse than a dreary place w/ hard nosed people that take everything so serious. We are only on this earth for a short time and might as well be happy while you can and try to give joy to others while you are at it
xmassmiley16.gif

and you do a good job at that JW! giving us joy

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Nice of you to say that and thank you addy. I enjoy all that you contribute to this forum and you make it nice to be here
snowmanhead44.gif

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Looks like your snowman is losing its head! I worked with sick people most of my working life, we always found time to have some fun. Ow it could be so darn depressing. Now I just have fun all of the time.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
whiskey be nice or you might be looking out the new window to your pond rather than looking in it . :LOL:

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
We had fun a work today, we all got a bottle of salad dressing from work so I made myself a nice big salad for supper to try the new stuff from the Olive Garden. It was pretty darn good, but I like my own dressing better with olive oil and aged balamic vinegar, honey and garlic. I make my own croutons from this Acebread, it's European, with a double thick crust and has big chunky olives in it. :)

Ask a Question