CW's Back Yard Water Garden Begins!

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
Sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich are you going to finish up in our lifetimes. It’s the last load of boulders until he comes up with another idea and/or finds some cooler looking ones somewhere.

Like I tell my wife, once you find what you like, this applies to anything, buy it use it, be happy with it and stop looking for better rocks, ideas, add nauseum, etc.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
We gotta see how this ends..........well actually tho ponds are a never ending story as long as you have one.

Always something to fix, tweak or add to it
1647636146760.gif

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Sweet cream on an ice cream sandwich
That has my head spinning my stomach cringing yet i understand fully and that scares the hell out of me....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We gotta see how this ends
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY OPEN ENDED TICKET TO FLY OUT THERE ONCE ITS done "ah nope " finished " ah nope" Complete"{no again}" ah i know RUNNING ... HECK FIVE YEARS LATTER AND I'M NOT DONE I ADDED SOME NEW MOSS just today. damn caps

Jhn

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7b
Country
United States
I ALREADY BOUGHT MY OPEN ENDED TICKET TO FLY OUT THERE ONCE ITS done "ah nope " finished " ah nope" Complete"{no again}" ah i know RUNNING ... HECK FIVE YEARS LATTER AND I'M NOT DONE I ADDED SOME NEW MOSS just today. damn caps
Look at me I’ve expanded my pond and redone the bog in the 12 years I’ve had it, but for me that is the fun. Did the same with the pond at my first house, as well . Always finding cool looking dead pieces of stumps or logs on jobs that I think look awesome and next thing I know it’s in my yard.

Just bought a North American wood turtle last fall to add to the menagerie in my pond compound too. Have to beef up the fence before it goes out there, as they are supposed to be amazingly smart.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
at least they were nice and added the crap to concrete . I would have welcomed that they use to burn everything once apon a time and that meant lots of broken glass and burned out nail and my luck it was in the cistern area

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Half the fun of the journey is getting there @combatwombat !

And that's quite the pile of junk! We discovered what they did with the scraps from building our timber retaining wall when we removed a section of it for the waterfall - ohhhhhh! There it is - BEHIND THE WALL.

Ask a Question