j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Beautiful @Dimelius and I love Hibiscus. My friend has one growing in her sunroom all year long since 2015! It is beautiful too. I tried growing one here outside in a pot and it did great but then I had to bring it indoors for winter and I cut it back a bunch. It came back great and then I put it out again for Summer and brought it back in for winter but alas sorry to say it died that winter. Wish our weather would allow it to stay out all year long! We do have some other kinds that are hardy here that grow into trees but I couldn't get them to live either.
I saw them growing at our zoo near here and they looked wonderful!
Mine were so pretty while they lived.

IMG_2065.JPG

IMG_4158.JPG

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Ours grows like weeds here, drop a ton of seeds and they pop up everywhere.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ours grows like weeds here, drop a ton of seeds and they pop up everywhere.
Are they real pretty ones? I remember when we got those seeds from a member a long time ago. I tried to grow those and they grew too but not over the winter. Can't remember that guys name.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Beautiful @Dimelius and I love Hibiscus. My friend has one growing in her sunroom all year long since 2015! It is beautiful too. I tried growing one here outside in a pot and it did great but then I had to bring it indoors for winter and I cut it back a bunch. It came back great and then I put it out again for Summer and brought it back in for winter but alas sorry to say it died that winter. Wish our weather would allow it to stay out all year long! We do have some other kinds that are hardy here that grow into trees but I couldn't get them to live either.
I saw them growing at our zoo near here and they looked wonderful!
Mine were so pretty while they lived.

View attachment 152513

View attachment 152514
i got a "terrain" hibiscus too, purple and white flowers...and i have to cut off the new ones when i found em...is a big bush that stay 365 days outside...

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Na half the state is already there its called the everglades. I'm constantly worried about a snapping turtle finding the pond. More so than a heron
An alligator...who care about a turtle when u got big big lizards ahahah

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
You have monitors over there?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Or right now, birmanian's pitons can be a problem...now that are a pest into Everglades. :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Country
Italy
Ahah didnt remember about little worm in addy's pond...
I just know pythons are a problem now in everglades, and there are bounty hunters just for em...

Ask a Question