DrDaves Ponds Aug 23 2009

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Thank you!
I need to shoot another one for our friend in Sweden with my Corvette in it. This was a test since I did not have a You Tube account before. My yard actually has a lot more to offer.

Reaction score
Looking good Dr.Dave...can´t wait for the corvettevideo:biggrin:...mvh/Björn
ps.your garden is fantastic....

Reaction score
Very nice setup you have there:biggrin:. I wish i could send over some of this rain we have been getting. Just one question, how the heck do you get your floaters to grow so well? My fish eat the roots in no time flat :). You would think that they don't get fed everyday.

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
you want big floaters make some floating planter rings..check out my thread in the diy section......."floating planter rings" your fish wont be able to eat the roots!!

Reaction score
Yup I read up on that koiguy, just trying to keep it looking natural as possible. Plus I guess if the fish are happy and healthy snacking on the roots then i'll justhave to deal with it or put in another fishless upper pond for them;)

Reaction score
Very nice DrDave, you have quite the garden there. Like your walkways and how you have to turn the corner to see whats next.

I like the arborvities (?) next the the falls from your bio filter too. It makes it look as if a hill is there and it actually just a bush.

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Looks Great DrDave !!!
Now were all going to have to talk during are video..

Ask a Question