External pump Disguise ?

Reaction score
image.jpg
Our area is low crime but you can never be to careful ;) now I am considering creating this

taherrmann4

Tmann
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
mine is encased in a house about the size of a medium dog house. I have a vent on the one side to allow for air movement. There are pics in my showcase i believe.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Oh Man thats really looking good my friend so when is the launch date we are looking at and how are you thinking about cycling your pond, we put a sacrificial orge in the pond to start ours rolling he's now one of the biggest orfe I've seen so the koi food diet seems to suit him :)

Dave;)

Reaction score
Thanks so much Dave I am picking up the rest of the block today for the wall and start filling up tomorrow possibly :) All pipes are airtight and I also picked up some microbelift to seed the filters.
image.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Lo

lowes home improvement ;)
Bought a 20"x20" buddha head profile to go on the side of the pond :) :ROFLMAO: ;)
We bought it the other week £39.00 UK, I must say that now its in place it draws your eyes into the pond from bellow:)
Plus I've just finished painting the Railings leading up to the pond black and white :cool:
The white has the added plus in that it gives me good night vision too as I can now see the rails and know exactly they are unlike when they were just plain old metal :cool:
Next we have to decide on a colour for the pond is going to be (the hard part) Val wants three different blues and I want to varnish the pond m,mmm I wonder if we could combine the two ?? :confused:
I'll leave that down to the mamsaab to come to an agreement me thinks ;) (y)
Dave

Last edited:

Ask a Question