Fake news ....real or fake

Reaction score
To expand my original comment, how do we know that the book's contents are not 'Fake News" fabricated just to sell books and gain royalties?
Read the book and you'll understand. Its not based on the left or the right, its based on what is going on in the land of "journalism" and politics. Since she worked for CNN, CBS, and NPR I would say she is in a good spot to report.

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Read the book and you'll understand. Its not based on the left or the right, its based on what is going on in the land of "journalism" and politics. Since she worked for CNN, CBS, and NPR I would say she is in a good spot to report.

To this i reply with my quoted comment.
"To expand my original comment, how do we know that the book's contents are not 'Fake News" fabricated just to sell books and gain royalties?"

Reaction score
To this i reply with my quoted comment.
"To expand my original comment, how do we know that the book's contents are not 'Fake News" fabricated just to sell books and gain royalties?"
Again if you read the book you will see. Its exactly what is happening now. Its an educational book not a news book. Its written by an ex CNN staff member not a Fox staff member.

Ask a Question