Po4 0
Alk 140
Ph 7.5 -8
Th hardness is 0
Alk is
Amonia .5
Nitrate 0
Nitrite 0
Water tests are above. Added new fish that was in salt quarantine for 3 days...looked good. Added new waterfall feature last weekend. Fish started displaying sx on tuesday. Is stress the cause or something else...I've treated pond with salt and melafix. Any suggestions?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Yeah...i assume the aminia level is high from having to shut down the filter and move for the waterfall project... and no i can not tesr for salt... i kow i under salted... wanted to be on the safe side... 52 oz of salt. Pond is appx 2800g

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I questioned the hardness also...maybe an old test... but i remeasured the pond...did some math and i believe its about 2800g. Fish...hmmmm...its overceowded prob...like 16 koi...most small... 3 are like 15+ inches... and a few commets

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Did you use the appropriate amount (dosage) of Melafix? Three (3) 16 oz. bottles (48 oz.) is required to treat 2800 gallons.

Ask a Question