Finally! The "finished" product.

Reaction score
I think my pond is finally "finished", so I humbly submit pictures for your enjoyment ( or criticism, whichever they deserve):banana: The first two pix are views from the entrance to the pond area. The third is a close up of the upper pool and waterfall and the final one is the view from our back porch.

Attachments

• pondconstruct 014resize.jpg
    pondconstruct 014resize.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 365
  • pondconstruct 015resize.jpg
    pondconstruct 015resize.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 458
  • pondconstruct 016resize.jpg
    pondconstruct 016resize.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 443
  • pondconstruct 018resize.jpg
    pondconstruct 018resize.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 425
Reaction score
Thanks everyone! It feels good to have it "finished" though like all ponds it will never be complete.

Oldhead said:
I like it:biggrin: It looks very cozy.
Yes, cozy would be a good word. It's a tight area and I made it as big as I could and still walk around it. I wanted to keep it near the back porch and make use of the eyesore of the concrete slab that covers the dug well.(under the upper pond) It's a very relaxing place to be.

DrCase said:
Job well done ..
nice stone work..:biggrin:
Thanks! I'm no mason, that's for sure, but I have a lot of experience playing Tetris!:D The stone is complements of my FIL who allowed me to raid a stone pile on his property. Without which I would not have been able to afford to build it.:bowdown:

DrDave said:
What is the tubing material?
It is 3/4 inch flexible black plastic pipe. It's sold in the PEX pipe area. The connectors are plastic hose barbs (used for irrigation systems). Tees on the bottom circle with a 4 way cross piece in the center. It's covered with "bird netting" held in place with black cable zip ties. I put foam pipe insulation on the bottom circle to increase buoyancy, but it wedges tight in a couple places, so I don't have to worry about it sinking (or the 'coons pulling it up)

Ask a Question